[mapserver-users] MS_ERRORFILE on Windows machine

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Thu Feb 14 16:06:16 EST 2002

Chris,

Right click on "My Computer" select "properties" click on the
"Environment" tab set the System Variables (must be Administrator).

I think you can also set it specificaly for IIS from "Control Panel" and
using the IIS Manager icon, the name escapes me at the moment. Anyway, I
think it has the ability to set Environment varibales from there.

-Steve