[mapserver-users] MS_ERRORFILE on Windows machine

Nyk Cowham ncowham at forumone.com
Thu Feb 14 16:36:33 EST 2002

> Does anyone know how to set the environment variable
> MS_ERRORFILE on a WinNT/2k machine running IIS?

As far as I am aware there is no equivalent of apache's setvar in the
.htaccess file to set environment variables for specific web roots. You
can probably get away with setting a global Windows environment variable
with: SET MS_ERRORFILE='...' in your autoexec.bat file.

If anyone knows how to make IIS set server environment variables that
are scoped to particular virtual domains, without having to script the
IIS object model I would love to know about it.

Nyk Cowham