[mapserver-users] PHP show shape from it's dbf-file index(row)

Azimuth, Erwin Perik perik at azimuth.nl
Mon Feb 18 04:52:42 EST 2002

in addition to my mail,.........

To show the setup i have now, use this url:
http://trackitdirect.com/track4/track4.php

This Gmap-based map has a list of all 'parks' in a list below the Rosa-map
("Select Item").
Select a 'park' and a popup will show the info regarding the selected park.

The overview map (not in yet) should to have the highlighted shape (from
.dbf row) and a rectangle from the extents of the query-image.

(Getting extents of the queried-shape and resulting query-image is no problem)

I plan to set up more things like this one including info as how to do
it,......
My opinion regarding mapscript is that reading/writing how it's done solves
most of my problems/wishes.

Erwin