[mapserver-users] Question regarding rose and window.open(...)

Grant Marblestone GrantM at ATSER.com
Mon Feb 18 11:10:25 EST 2002

Howdy all,

So continuing on my epic journey through mapserver and all its uses... i
have another question.....

I have used the rose applet in my project and i was interested in
showing the query result set in a separate frame from the main applet so
that there is no refresh needed.  This presents a few problems
asthetically so i wish to instead open the results in a new formatted
frame.  I was able to do the queryResults in a diff frame using jsaction
and i can even get it into another frame by not specifying an existing
frame... it opens in a new page.  HOWEVER i want the new page to be a
specific size... any clue on how to do this.

Thanks in advance,

Grant