[mapserver-users] php install. problem

Pushkar Pradhan pushkar at ERC.MsState.Edu
Mon Feb 18 14:38:22 EST 2002

My sincere thanks to all who contributed,
Inspite of asking a non MS related ques. I got responses.
Actually the first time things may go wrong but then you have to do a
'make clean' in both apache and php and then compile them.
I got this from o'reilly's website by Darrell Brogdon (author of PHP Admin
Basics).
Thought this might be useful for others so posting it.
On Mon, 18 Feb 2002, Jim Burnett wrote:

> make sure you compile php as an apache module, or that the module is in the
> correct path for the apache modules.
>
> -jim

PUSHKAR S. PRADHAN
Research Assistant