[mapserver-users] php install. problem

Vinko Vrsalovic v at w.cl
Mon Feb 18 14:18:38 EST 2002

On Mon, Feb 18, 2002 at 10:56:48AM -0600, Pushkar Pradhan wrote:
> Vinko,
> That's right I executed the run-tests.php program from my command line.
> I don't think there is a utility ldconfig on solaris.
> Where does the php.ini file have to be put for apache, the docum. of php
> says it goes in /usr/local/lib?
> i.e. does it have to be in the apache dir?

I think php.ini has nothing to do with this issue, it seems more like
the module lib_php4.so is not readable/findable by apache.

In any case, the location of the php.ini file is a compile-time option,
you can check where it should be by running the phpinfo() php function.

Maybe if you put the whole path to lib_php4.so in the LoadModule statement
we could see if that's the problem. You should also check the
permissions of the file and directories.

--
V. <v at w.cl>