[mapserver-users] Combination of packages...

Michael Schulz mschulz at webgis.de
Wed Feb 20 09:04:40 EST 2002

Dear List,

could someone please give me some advice on which current versions of
mapserver, php/mapscript (python/mapscript) and postgis work well
together. I would like to upgrade to 3.5. Currently we are using 3.4.
For a new project i would like to set up a new environment, but i am not
sure if all current releases of each package fit together. OS would be
Linux.

One other thing i would be interested in is if anybody has got some
experiences using mapserver with teleatlas or navtech data (either
propietary format or in shp-format)?

TIA, Michael

Michael Schulz                                in medias res
Dipl.-Geologe                              Gesellschaft für
                                Informationstechnologie mbH
                             Sautierstr. 38, 79104 Freiburg
                                     0761 55695-95 (Fax 96)
mschulz at webgis.de                             www.webgis.de