[mapserver-users] Compilation problem

Vladimir Guzmán vguzman at bigfoot.com
Fri Feb 22 13:09:23 EST 2002

Hello list.
Please, I have installed apache with this configure:
./configure --enable-module=so
php 4.06 with:
./configure --with-dbase=yes
--with-system-regex
--with-png=yes
--without-ttf
--with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs
--with-mysql
--with-pgsql
--with-config-file-path=/etc
Mapserver 4.05 with:
./configure --with-gd --with-php=/programas/php-4.0.6 --with-apxs
--with-sde --with-ttf

Everything works fine, the configure and the make, but when I try to
load the module, the page in the browser says:
*
Warning*: Unable to load dynamic library
'/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/php_mapscript.so' - php_mapscript_util.o:
cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in
*/usr/local/apache/htdocs/prueba.php* on line *2*

Am I missing something?
I've searched on the list, but it points to re-compile apache.
I'm using Suse 7.3

Thanks a lot,

--
Vladimir Guzmán R.