[mapserver-users] re-classification on the fly

J-mac mapserverjohn at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 24 13:49:00 EST 2002

Hello everyone,

I am new to this list and if i am asking an old or improper question I
apologize now.

I created a mapping system to let public health officials map census, health
and pollution data for Hamilton, Ontario.  Lately I have ben asked  if it is
possible to take that information and allow the user to map the data
cholopleth map using however many classification fields they want?  Is this
even possible with mapserver?  I have seen it done with MapInfo IMS.

Thanks.

John Maclachlan
M.A. Candidate
McMaster University