[mapserver-users] Using S-57 OGR

Mark Cumpston cumpston_mark at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 3 18:04:21 EST 2002

Has anyone had troubles using the S-57 format
using the OGR connection with mapserver 3.4?

I have it basically working using the windows
binaries from the main web site.  However the
only features that appear are Anchorage areas,
OBJL = 4.

When I move the .csv object and attribute files
out of the appropriate directory I can see the
geometry for all feature types, but no attribute
information is accessible except for the ones
listed as available for "all feature types".

I think I am close, but I'm not sure where to
go from here.

Thanks,

Mark C.

=====