[mapserver-users] mapserver/php scripts

Puneet Kishor pkishor at GeoAnalytics.com
Fri Jan 4 20:57:19 EST 2002

folks,

seems like my email rule wizard is working without croaking. So, here's the
next edition.

If you send me an email with just the words "get mapviewer" in the subject
line and nothing else (mind the spaces between 'get' and 'mapviewer') my
email program should bounce back to you with a file called mapviewer.zip.
You will find in it a bunch of PHP/Mapscript scripts that I wrote/adapted
for a recent Mapserver application.

More explanation in the bounced back message to you.

Hth someone somewhere. Yes or no, let me know.

pk/