[mapserver-users] mapserver/php scripts

Tim Sutton sutton_t at giug.net
Sat Jan 5 06:19:27 EST 2002

Hi Puneet

Just a note to say thanks for contributing this stuff.....I received
the .png, but am still waiting for my .zip to arrive. I will hopefully
contribute some php samples in the near future too.

Regards

Tim

On Fri, 4 Jan 2002, Puneet Kishor wrote:

> folks,
>
> seems like my email rule wizard is working without croaking. So, here's the
> next edition.
>
> If you send me an email with just the words "get mapviewer" in the subject
> line and nothing else (mind the spaces between 'get' and 'mapviewer') my
> email program should bounce back to you with a file called mapviewer.zip.
> You will find in it a bunch of PHP/Mapscript scripts that I wrote/adapted
> for a recent Mapserver application.
>
> More explanation in the bounced back message to you.
>
> Hth someone somewhere. Yes or no, let me know.
>
> pk/

Tim Sutton                          WRc plc
Consultant, GIS Solutions Group     Frankland Road
Direct line:  +44 (0) 1793 865056   Blagrove
Switchboard:  +44 (0) 1793 865000   Swindon
Fax:          +44 (0) 1793 865001   Wiltshire SN5 8YF
                                    United Kingdom

WRc - Solutions for Water, Waste and the Environment