[mapserver-users] --with-gdal problem

Vid Bijelic zoops4 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 10:39:10 EST 2002

Hi,

This problem is so common that solution should be
included in installation instructions.

I had a similar problem with Proj4, here is the e-mail
help I received.

------------------------
You probably installed proj.4 in a place that has no
entry in
/etc/ld.so.conf. Add a line like

/usr/local/GIS/lib

or wherever your library is to /etc/ld.so.conf and run
the 'ldconfig'
command.

I user ldconfig -v

Vid