[mapserver-users] Starting out with WMS Client/server

Tyler Mitchell TMitchell at lignum.com
Tue Jan 22 20:01:23 EST 2002

I tried registering my test server on cubewerx but didn't get an image back
:(
But when I went through the wms how-to and did all the tests I got good
looking XML back with no warning or errors in it.
Can anyone should some light on it for me.  The data is just the itasca
demo at http://lignum.midbc.com/cgi-bin/demo
I tried accessing it from a client on one of our other servers and I get:
msProcessProjection(): Projection library error. no system list, errno: 2
I'm new at the proj thing, but here's the chunk of my client's map file:
LAYER
  NAME lakespy2
  METADATA
    "WMS_TITLE" "Lakes and Rivers"
    "WMS_ABSTRACT" "DLG lake and river polygons for Itasca County. See
http://deli.dnr.state.mn.us/metadata/full/dlglkpy2.html for more
information."
    "WMS_SRS" "EPSG:26915"
  END