[mapserver-users] Which Java JDK?

Francisco fgclaram at alu-ab.uclm.es
Wed Jan 23 12:52:42 EST 2002

Hi again.
I used it for applets, and I did't have problems.
if you don't use swing class you will not need plugin.
Or, if you prefer download JDK 1.2 (beware with swing).

Ok, if you put a Java applet into a Web page, the browser client always
need a plugin.
But this plugin is included in most of browsers.
If you use swing class you will need Java2 plugin, this one I think is not
included in all browsers (I'm not sure).

Fran.