[mapserver-users] missing __init__ in python mapscript (fwd)

Tom Russell trussell at mtcsc.com
Sat Jan 26 23:29:52 EST 2002

Norman,

It appears that the problem is indeed related to the Setup file, as I was
able to reproduce the 'missing __init__" error on a sample project by
leaving out a middle term, which is the original c source file(s).
Apparently, it should be something like the following:

*shared*
mapscriptc layer.c label.c mapfile.c ... mapscript_wrap.c

It doesn't seem correct that every Mapserver source file should have to be
listed, though.

Tom