[mapserver-users] Ross Searle's, Avenue Utility

Werner du Plessis werner at spatialdimension.co.za
Tue Jan 29 08:06:51 EST 2002

Hi,

I am experiencing problem's getting the above utility to work on a PC
platform. We are running Windows 2000, IIS 5.0 & Mapserver 3.5.

I am not having any problems in the Arcview environment when generating
the website, but no image is displayed when I open the website in my web
browser. I am pretty sure that the problem is related to the image/data
path. Does anyone have a sample (.map) file that I can look at? If I
unhide all the text boxes that are supposed to display the ImagePatch,
Map, Extent etc. I can see that the values in all of the text boxes
remain default. There is also no images being generated in the /tmp/
folder.

Is there any alternative to creating a new site other than Workbench and
Ross Searle's utility?

Kind Regards

Werner du Plessis

Spatial Dimension Pty LTD