[mapserver-users] Masperver with postgis on windows2000

Pericles S. Nacionales pnaciona at gis.umn.edu
Tue Jan 29 16:58:57 EST 2002

Nicolas, folks,

After much putzing around with PostGIS support on Windows (and not using
Cygwin), I finally successfully produced executable that seem to work.  I
said "seem" because I really haven't tried it yet.  However, a quick version
check gives me this:

MapServer version 3.5 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP
SUPPORTS=PRO
J SUPPORTS=TTF INPUT=EPPL7 INPUT=POSTGIS INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL
INPUT=SHAPEFILE

If anyone is interested, I've packaged the the binaries into a zip file
which can be downloaded at
http://128.101.73.155/projects/ms35_gdal_ogr_pg.zip.  Please let me know if
it works, or not.

I'll provide a compile how-to, once I iron out any kinks.

-Perry N.
pnaciona at gis.umn.edu