[mapserver-users] SDE connection question

Hockaday, John JohnHockaday at auslig.gov.au
Wed Jan 30 22:04:41 EST 2002

Debbie,

Thanks for letting us know that there was a problem.  It should be now
fixed.  Can you test it again?

I haven't looked at that interface for a while and the problem was caused by
another script that did a global change of the html pages across our site.
This corrupted the file.

Thanks again for letting us know it was broken.

John