[mapserver-users] Query

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Mon Jun 3 17:31:41 EDT 2002

If I understand your question correctly try this:
http://www.highwayengineer.co.medina.oh.us/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=mche.map&layer=parcelp&layer=parcel1&layer=parcel2&layer=parcel3&layer=parcel4&layer=parcel7&layer=parcel9&layer=parcel10&layer=parcel12&layer=mjroad&layer=municipal&layer=boundary&zoomsize=10
Click on 'Query Parcel'
And enter '03817a11007' on the Parcel# line
then take a look at:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?PerlMapScriptExamples35ex5
and
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?PerlMapScriptExamples35ex7
Those two examples together create the highlighting.
Lowell F.

The following message was sent by randy james <rjames57 at yahoo.com> on Mon, 3 Jun 2002 11:51:23 -0700 (PDT).