[mapserver-users] ASP as template file

Christian Runge crg at carlbro.dk
Wed Jun 5 09:25:49 EDT 2002

Hello everyone.

I'm working with a map where I need to do some queries. I would like the
result of those queries to be handles by an active server page insted of a
simple html file. The following worked fine in version 3.4:

QUERY
	TEMPLATE 'processquery.asp'
END

Now I'm trying to do the same in version 3.5 and I believe this should be
correct syntax:

LAYER
....(omitted)...
CLASS
    SIZE 1
    TEMPLATE 'processquery.asp'
END #Class
END #Layer

For some reason the asp is not parsed by the asp parser and the entire
content is sent to the client browser (which ignores it of course). What do
I do wrong?

Thanks in advance
Christian Runge

P.S. I use the following system when running it:
Windows 2000 server
Internet Information Server
Mapserver 3.5
Internet Explorer 5.5 as test client