[mapserver-users] TIFF images

subrahmanyam mannam smannam at nsstc.uah.edu
Tue Jun 25 12:04:45 EDT 2002

hai,
    i am trying to project TIFF images, i have a set of tiff images and for each tiff image i has .TFW and .FGD files.
the map file that i was written is as follows:

NAME DEMO
STATUS ON
SIZE 5457 6777
IMAGETYPE png

EXTENT  -856250.000 338750.000 -855000.00 340000.00

SHAPEPATH topoMaps
IMAGECOLOR  0 0 255

PROJECTION

 "init=epsg:26716"
END

#
# Start of web interface definition (including WMS enabling metadata)
#
WEB
  METADATA
    WMS_TITLE " topo maps"
    # change this value to match your setup
    WMS_ONLINERESOURCE "http://www.vast.uah.edu/cgi-bin/topomapdemo?"
#    WMS_SRS "EPSG:26716"
  END
END

#
# Start of layer definitions
#

LAYER
  NAME   TOPOMap
  DATA  O33085H5.TIF
  TYPE  RASTER
  STATUS DEFAULT

  METADATA
    WMS_TITLE "world map"
#    WMS_SRS "EPSG:26716"
  END
END

END # Map File

          while executing my map file i am getting nothing,simply i am getting blank image.
       "would any body check my map file and fix any thing wrong in the map file,that would be a great help."

thanks
subrahmanyam mannam