[mapserver-users] TIFF images

Silke Reimer silke at intevation.de
Thu Jun 27 02:48:25 EDT 2002

Hi,

first of all you have to configure your mapserver with gdal and
proj support but I guess you already did that. Then due to a
little bug you also have to disable tiff (that is set the
--without-tiff flag to configure) as I found out this week when I
had the same problem as you :-)
I reported the bug yesterday so you should have received that
message also. It is not yet in the archive.

Silke

--
Silke Reimer

Intevation GmbH                      http://intevation.de/