[mapserver-users] General question

Stephan Dunning SDunning at nephrology.org
Tue Mar 5 14:20:45 EST 2002

John,

I have been doing my Master's Project (U of MN - MGIS) on nearly the same
subject and have been spending a lot of time looking for online examples.
Here's a link to the one I created.  You can see some similarities between
it and DM Solutions gmap demo, as I used it as a starting point.
http://www.usrds.org/odr/render_home.asp

Here are some other links I've discovered as well:
http://www2.uca.es/hospital/atlas/introdu.html
http://www.euromort.rivm.nl/
http://oms.b3e.jussieu.fr/flunet/index.html
http://gis.cdc.gov/