[mapserver-users] MapServer DBF Filename corruption ????

Azimuth, E. Perik perik at azimuth.nl
Wed Mar 6 12:05:56 EST 2002

Hi Jean-François

Try or check the following:

* check the SHAPEPATH correct for the datafiles
* try to use "...filename...", so with the quotation marks
* try to use the full path, like "c:\mydir\myfile"
* are the dbf-files named the same as the shapefiles

Dono if this gives the same message, but maybe also check that field-names
are no longer then 10 character. Quite sure this does not solve the error
you got, but,.... ;-)

Good luck,

Erwin