[mapserver-users] Displaying/setting representative fraction (RF) Scale

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Wed Mar 6 14:48:58 EST 2002

for #2 check out http://swoodbridge.com/web2/nmap
Look under the key map for the scale. This was done in php, but if you
search the list archives for "scale" there was a discussion on how to do
this with the templates and javascript.

I haven't thought about #1 but it should be easy enought to do by
comparing the ratio of the current scale to the desired scale with the
current extents to get new extents.

-Steve