[mapserver-users] Fwd: php4, Apache and mapserver3.5

Hockaday, John JohnHockaday at auslig.gov.au
Wed Mar 6 18:13:05 EST 2002

HI,

I've been on holidays but I noticed this email just before I left.
Apparently there is a security bug in PHP versions before version 4.1.2 .  I
guess, form this email, that mapserver doesn't support this version of PHP.

Can anyone tell me when mapserver will support PHP 4.1.2?  Our systems
administrators won't load anything less because of the security alert and we
would like to use the

Also has anybody tried running mapserver with Apache 1.3.23?  This is what
our system administrators are currently loading.  Maybe mapserver doesn't
care what web server is delivering it?

Thanks.

John