[mapserver-users] Error with mspostgisopenlayer

giorgio giorgio19291 at inwind.it
Mon Mar 4 14:25:06 EST 2002

Hello to all,
i have recieved this message on a my implementation  of mapserver with php-mapserver when I try to load a layer using postgis:

"Warning: MapServer Error in msPOSTGISLayerOpen(): msPOSTGISLayerOpen called but unimplemented!in /var/www/html/probe/my.php on line 731

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /var/www/html/probe/my.php on line 732"

this is strange because the same layer with a perl mapscript is loaded normally.

Depend It from php mapscript??

This is the last part of my Map.file only the last layer is not loaded.

Any suggestion?? Thanks a lot in advance
Giorgio.

.
.
.
LAYER

NAME aree

TYPE LINE

STATUS OFF

DATA aree

CLASS

NAME "aree"

COLOR 0 0 0

END

END

LAYER

CONNECTIONTYPE postgis

NAME my

CONNECTION "user=nobody dbname=sele host=192.168.0.1"

TYPE LINE

STATUS OFF

DATA "the_geom from mio"

CLASS