[mapserver-users] compile php4 on debian with dbase (--with-dbase -> ignored)

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Fri Mar 8 17:52:03 EST 2002

Chris,

I think you have to make sure you have the dbase libraries already
install on your system. Usually the --with-* options mean that you have
the libraries installed and that you want to add the code to php that
will call the installed libs.

Check to see if you have a php_dbase.so anywhere, if you do then you
might need to do a dl(/path/to/php_dbase.so"); if it is not configure in
the php.ini file.

I have RH and haven't used Debian so I could be wrong.

-Steve W.