[mapserver-users] [Fwd: unwanted moving]

Michael Schulz mschulz at webgis.de
Mon Mar 11 11:52:47 EST 2002

Hi,

i think this happened to me when the mapsize and the imgxy parameters did
not correspond. When no other operation defines a new mapcenter in pixel
values this parameter is used. meaning if your map is 400x400 pixels and
imgxy="100 100" and you hit refresh, the new map will take 100x100 as new
mapcenter and therefore unintendedly "move".

HTH, Michael

P.S.: i used mapserv 3.4 when this happened, could be different for 3.5.

Jamie Smedsmo schrieb:

> [...]

Michael Schulz                                in medias res
Dipl.-Geologe                              Gesellschaft für
                                Informationstechnologie mbH
                             Sautierstr. 38, 79104 Freiburg
                                     0761 55695-95 (Fax 96)
mschulz at webgis.de                             www.webgis.de