[mapserver-users] displaying raster images..

Jason Wolfe jwolfe at sdimaps.com
Tue Mar 12 14:56:10 EST 2002

here is a copy of my .map file:

MAP
  NAME DRGVIEWER
  EXTENT 678106.875 3458540.750 690518.813 3473092.500
  SIZE 400 400
  SHAPEPATH "../downloads/drgs/24k/clipped"
  STATUS ON
  IMAGETYPE jpeg
  UNITS meters
# IMAGECOLOR 64 105 255
  WEB
    IMAGEPATH "/var/www/html/tmp/"
    IMAGEURL "/tmp/"
    TEMPLATE drg.html
#    LOG "/tmp/log.dat"
  END

  LAYER
    NAME drg_g1
    DATA "31109c1c.tif"
    TYPE RASTER
    LABELCACHE ON
    POSTLABELCACHE TRUE
    STATUS ON
    CLASS
     NAME '31109c1.tif'
     backgroundcolor 56 56 56
     COLOR 124 124 124
     outlinecolor 0 0 0
    END
  END
END

And this is a copy of the .tfw that is defining the image:

       2.43840000000000
       0.00000000000000
       0.00000000000000
      -2.43840000000000
  678312.55959095864000
 3472708.77648849230000

As I see it, the extents should be correct, but I do not no for sure.. I am
just out of ideas..

Thanks