[mapserver-users] Calling another php page using rosa and passing variables

E Perik erwin at perik.nu
Sat Mar 16 12:00:43 EST 2002

Hi All,

Is there a possibility to pass variables like $gpoMAP to another page
using the Rosa applet?

Using the JSACTION parameter for Rosa to call a javascript I do like:
printf("<PARAM NAME=\"TB_BUT_popup_JSACTION\"
VALUE=\"GoToOtherPage('value')\">\n");

This works for strings and values, but I also need to pass the $gpoMAP
variable to the other page.
Tried some stuff with PHP-sessions, but not always worked for me.

Is 'sessions' the only way to pass $gpoMAP to another page, or are there
other options to do this?

Thanks in advance,

Erwin