AW: [mapserver-users] printing out documentation

Dreesmann, Michael Michael.Dreesmann at LVERMAP.brandenburg.de
Tue Mar 19 10:41:45 EST 2002

Hi Tyler,
thanks for the documentation.
GetCapabilities works great, GetMap wont use BBOX (today) and testing the
GetFeatureInfo is in work.

Michael

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Tyler Mitchell [mailto:TMitchell at lignum.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 18. März 2002 18:02
An: Dreesmann, Michael
Betreff: Re: [mapserver-users] printing out documentation

Hi Michael, you could always save the HTML page and then open it with Word,
that may print better.  Just a thought anyway.  Actually, it only took a
second so I saved them in Word 97 format for you.  Hope it helps you out.
The WMS stuff is a bit tricky to get started with but is great stuff!!

Tyler

(See attached file: WMSClientHOWTO.doc)(See attached file:
WMSServerHOWTO.doc)

                    "Dreesmann, Michael"

                    <Michael.Dreesmann at LVERMAP.brand       To:
"Mapserver (E-Mail)" <mapserver-users at lists.gis.umn.edu>
                    enburg.de>                             cc:

                    Sent by:                               Fax to:

                    owner-mapserver-users at lists.gis.       Subject:
[mapserver-users] printing out documentation
                    umn.edu

                    03/18/2002 06:53 AM

Hi,
I have some problems with printing out the HTML-documents
wms-client-howto.html and wms-client-howto.html.
Are these documents available in the format PDF ?

Regards
Michael Dreesmann

LGB - Landesvermessung und Geobasisinformation Brandenburg
Technische Stellen ALB/ALK
Post: Heinrich-Mann-Allee 103, 14473 Potsdam
Mail: michael.dreesmann at lvermap.brandenburg.de
Tel.: +49 (0) 331 8844 505
Fax.: +49 (0) 331 8844 126