[mapserver-users] ms_error question

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Wed Mar 20 12:08:47 EST 2002

Could you provide additional information?
You say that the error shows up in the error log after the execution of "draw" and that the error code is 1 (MS_FAILURE).
What does $mapscript::ms_error->{message} say after the draw?
Lowell F.

The following message was sent by Giorgio Volpe <giorgio at nauta.it> on Wed, 20 Mar 2002 09:33:12 +0100.