[mapserver-users] Reference obj & image file

Vu Pham vu at sivell.com
Sat Mar 23 14:17:25 EST 2002

Thanks, Steve. Is there any free app allow me to resize the shape and
save ?

Other questions :
1. when I use a gif file, I got this error msg:
msDrawReferenceMap(): General error message. Unable to load GIF
reference image.

[ The path is correct, because if I change the filename, I get another
error
msDrawReferenceMap(): Unable to access file. (ilkane_ref.gif)].

What may cause this ?

2. Then I tried a .png file, it does display the reference picture, but
the reference is not correct. I don't know if it is because .png is not
usable as the doc states, or because my wrong parameter somewhere else ?

Thanks,

Vu