[mapserver-users] SUM: Question concerning php-mapscript and frame(set)s and querybypoint method

Peter blackmail at snafu.de
Tue Mar 26 08:05:56 EST 2002

Well, I've got it! Thanks to all.

It was a simple job to do it with javascript:

 /**Ergebnisse infofenster anzeigen*/
       ?>
      <script type="text/javascript">
      <!--
      fenster = window.open("info.phtml?modus=1&objekt_id=<?php echo
$dbrecord['ID']; ?>&hauptnutzung=&searchtype=0&searchresult=<?php echo
$dbrecord['ID'];
?>&sortierung=objektname","info","width=200,height=200,left=600,top=400");
      fenster.focus();
      //-->
      </script>