[mapserver-users] MapScript and PHP 4.1.2

Assefa Yewondwossen assefa at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Mar 22 16:53:49 EST 2002

I have renamed the name of the zip file on our download site to reflect the fact
that the dll is build with the lastes version of mapserver from CVS (which is
version 3.6-dev). So the new URL for the php/mapscript is :

http://www2.dmsolutions.on.ca/mapserver/dl/php4.1.2_php_mapscript_36-dev_libwww.zip

Best reagrads,

Assefa Yewondwossen
Software Analyst