[mapserver-users] Patent Challenge

Pericles S. Nacionales pnaciona at gis.umn.edu
Wed Mar 27 14:33:18 EST 2002

Folks,

This is always an important issue and I would like to point you to the
original fornet server at http://fornet.gis.umn.edu.  Some of the links
are broken (result of moving servers around) but I think we may be able
to track some of those links down if needed.

In particular, please read Burk and Lime's article which clearly was
written before August 1995.  Here's the link:
http://fornet.gis.umn.edu/info/papers/two/main.html

There are also other papers that might be of interest to the MapServer
community at large: http://fornet.gis.umn.edu/info/papers/.

Ciao!
-Perry N.