[mapserver-users] Patent Challenge

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Wed Mar 27 19:13:09 EST 2002

I would also look at every client/server CAD/CAM system because that is
exactly what they did to one degree or an other. IBM CADAM, Intergraph,
Computervision, Applicon, there was also a couple of UK based CAD/CAM
systems the names escape me at the moment. I worked at Computervision
for 17.5 yrs so I may be able to come up with some other references if
you need them. Let me know off list.

-Stephen Woodbridge