[mapserver-users] oraclespatial query issue

Rodrigo Cabral cabral at yadata.net
Wed Mar 27 19:59:14 EST 2002

Nope, I guess not. If you want to use CGI, then you'll need to wait until I
finish the integration between MapServer and Oracle, which I scheduled for
end of April, early May (finally!). You're right though, I still prefer
using the solution I pointed in January 11, 2002:

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/wilma/mapserver-users/0201/msg00129.html

If you can wait, it won't be long until SDO support is working 100%. On the
other hand, you might still try to setup PHP with Oracle, which will enable
you to work this bug around plus doing lots of other cool stuff =) I'll be
in the 'list in case you need some help compiling PHP with the SDO option
(although this list may not be the most suitable place for the discussion --
it's a MapServer list afterall).

Regards,
Rod.