[mapserver-users] Any examples of coordinate conversion web pages

Mark Giesbrecht mgiesbrecht at geoarctic.com
Thu Mar 28 13:34:25 EST 2002

Hi There,

I'm trying to follow your example below, but I get the following error when I run
it:

Fatal error: Object expected as argument. in
e:\software\apache\htdocs\tmp\writeshaperectangle.php on line 40

my line 40 is:

$ret = pj_transform($pjlcc, $pjlat, $ingeox, $ingeoy);

I had read in the previous listing about the PROJ_LIB variable, but I'm not sure
where it points to.

Any pointers?

Cheers,

Mark