[mapserver-users] MapServer and ASP

Stephen D. King s.d.king at abdn.ac.uk
Mon Mar 25 04:19:27 EST 2002

Hello list.

I would like to be able to query an MS Access database and plot the results
on a map as a point file. I would like to be able to do this using ASP. I
realise it can be done using MapScript and PHP, however, my current web
host does not support PHP and will not install it for me. I am currently
using MapServer 3.4 and the site is hosted on Windows 2000 / IIS 5.0

If anyone could point me in the direction of an example of this, or the
script that is required, I would be really grateful.

Many thanks,

Stephen