[mapserver-users] HELP PNG image seems to be transparent?

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Fri Mar 29 15:09:06 EST 2002

Ed and everyone else that has responded,

Thanks.

Here is a link to three images into each of two rows:

    http://swoodbridge.com/web2/test3/

col 1:  png transparent on;
col 2:  png transparent off;
col 3:  png with dummy layer to simular background

row 1 has a gray background for the cells
row 2 does not have a background for the cells

I am using IE 5.5 and netscape 4.7.9
running: mapserver_dev.20020325
currently php4 as apache module (I'm rebulding now for cgi)

-Steve