[mapserver-users] Symbols in MapInfo

Agnieszka Żak agnieszka_zak at interia.pl
Sun Mar 31 12:21:53 EST 2002

Hi,
Thanks a lot. It works.
But I have some questions:
How can I read different line styles from MapInfo files (.tab). I have tried
to write 'mapinfo-xx' in my .sym file but I get only solid lines.
I want to read all MapInfo line styles. How can I change line style at run
time (I would like to give users a possibility to create workspace -
something like .wor in MapInfo).

I have MapInfo layer with lines, polygons and symbols. Do you have any idea
of how can I read this?

I use MapServer 3.5 and PHP.

Thanks for any help.

Regards,