[mapserver-users] PHP MapScript and PHP 4.1.3

Paul Spencer pagameba at magma.ca
Thu May 2 14:26:15 EDT 2002

This is not guaranteed to work with 4.1.3, but try the php 4.1.2 dll
from http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/mapserver/dl/ and look for
php4.1.2_php_mapscript_36-dev_libwww.zip, it should have everything you
need for windows installs.  It is a reasonably new dll built from the
cvs version around 22 March 2002, but it will at least contain the 35
release functionality.

Paul Spencer
Applications and Software Development
DM Solutions Group Inc.