Bus error -- Re: [mapserver-users] Re: Perl/mapscript error

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Fri May 3 18:18:40 EDT 2002

Are you using mod_perl?
After looking through the Perl groups this seems to have eliminated the errors on my scripts:
Change all lines:
my $self = tied(%{$_[0]});

in all DESTROY methods in /usr/lib/perl/.../mapscript.pm with:
return unless $_[0]->isa('HASH');
my $self = tied(%{$_[0]});
return unless $self;

Lowell F.

The following message was sent by Puneet Kishor <pkishor at GeoAnalytics.com> on Tue, 30 Apr 2002 17:36:23 -0500.