[mapserver-users] which versions to join succefully

Juan S. Barros J. georef at tie.cl
Fri May 3 18:20:46 EDT 2002

Hi there again

we are starting our playing for installing a mapserver server, however after following the list there is definitelly a matter with the different software version for the assembly to work.

We have downloaded different version of apache, php, postgresgl and mapserver but haven't been able to compile our first assembly properly.

Anyone can iluminate us on a "versions" assembly that actually works using apache, php, postgre (or mysql) and mapserver, and of course the different modules (.so .a) required?

TIA

Juanse
temuko.Chile

---