[mapserver-users] Perl Mapscript -- CALL FOR EXAMPLES

Puneet Kishor pkishor at GeoAnalytics.com
Sun May 5 23:52:46 EDT 2002

Steve,

You can add me to the list. Now that I have swatted my mod_perl related
error with Lowell's guidance and Giorgio Volpe's help, I will submit my
website as soon as it is done. It started as a PHP/MySQL website and
developed into a rather extensive one. I am now in the process of
porting it to Perl so I can run it off of my iBook. As soon as it is
working, it is for the taking.

Thanks,

pk/