[mapserver-users] Edit database attribute

Puneet Kishor pkishor at GeoAnalytics.com
Mon May 6 09:05:10 EDT 2002

I didn't respond further because Erwin wanted "other" suggestions ;-)

but, now I will chip in some... there are other compiler options besides
perl2exe, though that might be sufficient. I like indigostar... they
gave me a headache-free mod_perl, Apache, install for my Windoze box.

that said, I am confused about protecting the source code... the source
code runs on the server, so no one has access to it anyway. I mean, you
can't just give away server scripts to folks without expecting them to
have the server pieces (web server, scripting engine, db drivers, et al)
in place.

I think Erwin is specifically interested in some, packageable binary
that he can give away to others, and not in a client/server solution.
Right Erwin?

pk/