[mapserver-users] RE: send in your apps/demo's...

Richard Greenwood Rich at GreenwoodMap.com
Tue May 7 19:13:11 EDT 2002

Hi Listers,

I've been looking forward to writing this email for about a year now  - I
_finally_ have authorization for public distribution of my favorite
mapserver project. http://www2.tetonwyo.org/mapserver/tc/ It's a county
government mapserver app (CGI, mapplet, javascript). It provides ownership
information and links to a large database of scanned land records.

Technically it's not earth shaking compared to what I know a lot of you are
doing. Probably most interesting is that it has seamless color or grayscale
ortho-photo coverage of Teton County, Wyoming, which includes about 1/3 of
Yellowstone National Park and all of Grand Teton National Park. Some of the
imagery is ECW compressed, and some uses Proj.4 re-projection (I was too
lazy to re-project some of the remote areas).

Thanks to everyone who has answered my questions, especially, Steve Lime,
Daniel Morissette, Ed McNierney, and Frank Warmerdam.

Rich

Richard W. Greenwood, PLS
Greenwood Mapping, Inc.
Rich at GreenwoodMap.com